FL Studio Mobile is a digital audio application run on Android, IOS, and window UWP. it allows users to create and save multi-channel music projects on their personal phone or tablet. Here you have a facility to transfer the project from PC to Android device, to continue improving your composition. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.Download FL Studio Mobile and enjoy it
FL Studio Mobile Highlights:
- Full quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits, and sliced-loop beats.
- Step sequencer for quick percussion programming
- Configurable virtual piano-keyboard and Drumpads
- Class complaints MIDI controller bolster. Play instruments and connection to knobs/sliders
- MIDI document import and Export (Single-track or Multi-track)
- Audio recording, track-length stem/wav import
- Browse sample and presets with pitchable-see
- Pan, volume, discharge and assault time configurable per instrument
- High-quality sound motor (input/yield dormancy relies upon your gadget)
- Mixer: Per-track quiet, solo, impact transport, pan, and volume modification
- Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer to improve your blend
- Piano roll editorial manager to enter notes and harmonies or to alter recorded exhibitions
- Intuitive screen design configurable to work with all screen goals and sizes.
- Save and load your tunes, fare to WAV and MP3
- Share your melodies by means of Sync to other Mobile 3 gadgets/establishments
- Load your activities in the FL STUDIO* FREE Plugin Version of this App# and take them to the following level!
- Wirelessly share project information with other FL Studio Mobile Android, iOS and Windows App occurrences.
- Full-screen DeX and Chromebook support.
While FL Studio Mobile does include in-app purchases, you can also install your own content. Check the user manual how to do this.
WANT TO TRIAL FL STUDIO MOBILE?
Install FL Studio 20 for the PC to use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. Get it here:
In-app purchases – There is an in-App shop (content and additional synths).
Location (Google Mandated) – Required to access Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) connectivity. BTLE is a ‘Location’ permission as it’s possible to guess your location from nearby BT devices. We use BTLE for MIDI keyboards. FLM does NOT send your location to our or other servers. See:
Photos/Media/Files – FL Studio Mobile accesses audio files. We do not access photos or any other media than audio formats (.wav, .mp3 etc).
Microphone – FL Studio can record audio. Your devices mic is the default input.
Bluetooth – FL Studio Mobile supports Bluetooth MIDI Controllers.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING / STARTUP ISSUES:
IMPORTANT! FL Studio Mobile needs access to the Internet on the first startup after an installation or update.
Please help us to help you! Register FL Studio Mobile – Tap ‘HELP > Users & Support Forums’ to register and visit the FL Studio mobile forum to report bugs/problems or get free DirectWave content:
We do not provide support for devices running custom ROMS. While we will do our best to troubleshoot issues with you, the use of custom ROMS can cause intractable problems.
“FL Studio” desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world’s most popular and exciting music production systems. Install the demo of FL Studio (Windows) to use the FL Studio Mobile plugin.